TES-AMM operates with transparency and openness and is regularly audited by clients, environmental groups, government bodies and third party auditors. For further information on our processes visit www.tes-amm.com
TES-AMM utilises an innovative mechanical-hydro/pyro metallurgical process which differs to the traditional smelting method of processing e-waste.
Examples of Waste Collected:
- Desktops and Laptop PC’s
- Server Workstations (Desktop and Cabinet)
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecommunication and Mobile Communications Equipment
- Integrated Circuit Boards
- Capacitors, Fuses, Connectors
- Hard Disk Drives
- Optical Devices
- Display Devices
- Power Supplies
- Lithium Ion and Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries
- Printer Ink and Toner Cartridges
And a range of other related equipment and components.